How much does milk cost? and where does money for it come from? passing along financial understanding & the value of money to kids is a topic on the minds of many parents.
In collaboration with The Rand Group, join us for a fun and interactive event to introduce some money topics to children. Using a mixture of games, prizes, and group discussion, we discuss topics like:
- What does money mean to us?
- What’s the difference between a “need” and a “want”?
- What does “value” mean?
- How much do things cost?
- How do people get money?
- Once you have money, what do you do with it?
- Spending, Saving, Investing, and Giving
- What’s your “grown-up” life look like and how do you get there?
Location: 520 Newport Center Dr, Newport Beach, CA. Parking and entrance instructions will be emailed to confirmed attendees. Space is limited.